I'm Erica Dhawan and I'm on a mission to accelerate the connectedness of your employees, teams, customers and clients.
The world economy is changing — and the workforce is changing with it.
And if we’re going to thrive and prosper, we need to learn how to listen to each other and transform and unleash our capacity in connectional intelligence.
So that’s what I'm here to help you do.
It means that I can advise you to…
· unleash cutting edge strategies including Connectional Intelligence in your company so your new norm becomes a culture rich with productive communication, an open flow of ideas and profitable collaboration
· create the urgency you need in your teams so they develop better and more innovative products, make the best use of their top talent and design processes that work across generations
· redesign your analyst and orientation programs so your retention rate of new hires increases 10 fold
· advise your company leaders to reframe their thinking around innovation, diversity, and what it takes to execute never-heard-of before ideas
What makes me different
It can be difficult to know if someone is the real deal by just browsing through their website. So, I wanted to share a few things I have done that might be important in deciding whether or not you’d like to hire me to speak, or train your teams or consult with you on the most important aspects of your business:
· I’ve spoken at places like World Economic Forum at Davos, FedEx, Pepsico, Deloitte, Facebook, Social Media Week and Harvard
· My clients include Fidelity Investments, ATKearney, Deloitte, McGraw Hill Financial and Pepsico
· I am a nationally recognized writer in Forbes, Fortune, and Huffington Post on the future of work, the multi-generational workforce, innovation and leadership
· I was invited to The World Economic Forum at Davos to speak on next generation leadership on a panel in front of attendees like Arianna Huffington and Bill Gates
· I taught leadership at Harvard and MIT with leadership gurus Marshall Ganz and Otto Scharmer while earning my MBA at MIT Sloan and my MPA at Harvard Kennedy School.
· I worked at Lehman Brothers through the boom and bankruptcy, as well as Barclays Capital and Deloitte Consulting and have a deep understanding of challenges for emerging talent and corporate failures
Where to Go From Here
If you’d like to know about my keynotes and presentations, check out my speaking page.
If you’d like to learn how to leverage Connectional Intelligence, find out how we can work together.
If you’d like to read my thoughts on how to drive innovation across multi-generational workforces, you can get started on my media page.
If you’d like to get in touch right away to see how we can work together to create the results you want, you can contact me here.
Erica Dhawan is the Founder & CEO of Cotential, a global consultancy that accelerates the connectedness of employees teams, customers and clients. Through keynote speaking, training and consulting, she teaches business leaders and companies innovative strategies to create increasing value for customers and clients, deliver sustainable results and ensure future global competitiveness. She is the co-author of the book Get Big Things Done: The Power of Connectional Intelligence (Macmillan, Feb 24, 2015). Erica speaks on global stages ranging from the World Economic Forum at Davos to companies such as Fedex, Pepsico, and McGraw Hill Financial. Erica writes for Harvard Business Review, Forbes, Fast Company and the Huffington Post. She serves as a board member to Deloitte's Inclusion External Advisory Council. She is a member of the Young Entrepreneur Council, Aspen Institute Socrates Society, TEDx fellows, and World Economic Forum Global Shapers. Previously, she worked at Lehman Brothers and Barclays Capital. She has a MPA from Harvard University, a MBA from MIT Sloan, and a BS in Economics from The Wharton School.