I'm Erica Dhawan and I'm on a mission to unlock the potential and performance of your workplace.
The world economy is changing — and the workforce is changing with it.
And if we’re going to thrive and prosper, we need to learn how to listen to each other and transform and unleash our capacity in connectional intelligence.
So that’s what I'm here to help you do.
What we can do for you
Through our innovation firm, Cotential we are here to facilitate powerful workplace conversations, inspire innovation and creativity, and advise corporations to take ownership of their talents. And we do it with a blend of Ivy League prowess, Wall Street experience & a few hot Bollywood dance moves.
But, what does that really mean for you?
It means that we can advise you to…
· unleash cutting edge trademarked strategies including Connectional Intelligence™ and Innovation Sparring Zones™ in your company so your new norm becomes a culture rich with friction-free communication, an open flow of ideas and profitable collaboration
· create the urgency you need in your teams so they develop better and more innovative products, make the best use of their top talent and design processes that work across generations
· redesign your analyst and orientation programs so your retention rate of new hires increases 10 fold
· coach your company leaders to reframe their thinking around innovation, diversity, and what it takes to execute never-heard-of before ideas
But that’s just a sneak peek. Today, it’s always a bigger picture and new challenges arise by the minute. Our goal is to advise you to navigate them in a brilliant and bottom-line boosting way.
Would you like to get free updates? If so, enter your email below.
What makes me different
It can be difficult to know if someone is the real deal by just browsing through their website. So, Erica wanted to share a few things she has done that might be important in deciding whether or not you’d like to hire her to speak, or train your teams or consult with you on the most important aspects of your business:
· I was one of Teen People's "20 Teens Who Will Change the World" and one of "15 Students You Don't Know But Will" in Newsweek as a nationally recognized student leader and speaker while in college
· I founded a global volunteer chapter network called +acumen for Acumen Fund with 2000+ members.
· I worked at Lehman Brothers through the boom and bankruptcy, as well as Barclays Capital and Deloitte Consulting and have a deep understanding of challenges for emerging talent and corporate failures
· I taught leadership at Harvard and MIT with leadership gurus Marshall Ganz and Otto Scharmer while earning my MBA at MIT Sloan and my MPA at Harvard Kennedy School.
· I was invited to Davos as one of 20 top millennial leaders to speak on a panel in front of attendees like Arianna Huffington and Bill Gates
· I am a nationally recognized writer in Forbes and Huffington Post on Gen Y, innovation and leadership
· I’ve spoken at places like World Economic Forum at Davos, FedEx, The White House Project, Harvard, MIT and Rotman School of Management
· My clients include Pepsi, McGraw Hill Financial, Fedex, ATKearney, KPMG, and more.
If you want to learn some of the thinking we use in work, all you have to do is enter your email below and click “go!”
Where to Go From Here
If you’d like to know about my keynotes and presentations, check out my speaking page.
If you’d like to learn how to leverage Connectional Intelligence™ and create a Sparring Culture™ in your company, find out how we can work together.
If you’d like to read my thoughts on how to drive innovation across multi-generational workforces, you can get started on my blog.
If you’d like to get in touch right away to see how we can work together to create the results you want, you can contact me here.
Erica Dhawan is the Founder & CEO of Cotential, a global innovation firm that helps organizations unleash the connected potential of people everywhere to maximize opportunities and solve their most pressing challenges. Through keynote speaking and consulting, she teaches business leaders and companies innovative strategies to create increasing value for customers and clients, deliver sustainable results and ensure future global competitiveness. Erica speaks on global stages ranging from the World Economic Forum at Davos to companies such as Fedex, Pepsico, and McGraw Hill Financial. Erica writes for Harvard Business Review, Forbes, Fast Company and the Huffington Post. She serves as a board member to Deloitte's Inclusion External Advisory Council. She is a member of the Young Entrepreneur Council, Aspen Institute Socrates Society, TEDx fellows, and World Economic Forum Global Shapers. Previously, she worked at Lehman Brothers and Barclays Capital. She has a MPA from Harvard University, a MBA from MIT Sloan, and a BS in Economics from The Wharton School.